1. Hereby conditions are the bases of a contract between the Customer and Jahh Catering OÜ as the owner of Jahh Catering, Mozart Catering, BBQ Catering and Westgroup Catering brands.
2. The written Quote, composed by a representative of Jahh Catering OÜ, is valid as a whole and is the base document for the Customer to formulate and confirm the catering service. The Quote includes detailed information of ordered products and services, based on the information previously provided by the Customer.
3. All discounts apply according to the loyalty customer programme or on special agreements to Jahh Catering´s food, beverage and inventory prices. Discounts can not be applied to service personnel and transportation costs.
4. The Customer is required to confirm the Quote by Jahh Catering OÜ in written form via e-mail. Hereby, the Customer has the right to change the Quote (including the number of participants) the latest 3 (three) working days before the planned event date. To conduct changes, the Customer is required to inform the representative of Jahh Catering OÜ in a written form. Latter changes by the Customer can only be made based on a previous agreement and only when possible by Jahh Catering OÜ.
5. On confirmation of the Quote, the representative of Jahh Catering OÜ will issue a pre-payment invoice in the sum of up to 100% of the total cost unless agreed upon otherwise.
6. The Quote will be considered confirmed after the sum according to the pre-payment invoice has transferred to the bank account of Jahh Catering OÜ. When the sum according to the pre-payment invoice has not transferred to the bank account of Jahh Catering OÜ on the payment deadline, Jahh Catering OÜ has the right not to fulfill the Quote.
7. If the Customer cancels the Quote:
1. 7 (seven) working days before the event date, Jahh Catering OÜ will refund 100% of the pre- payment sum;
2. Less than 3 (three) days before the event date, Jahh Catering OÜ has the right not the refund the pre-payment sum, to cover the operational expenses made with preparations.
8. After the event and on the occasion when extra costs have been agreed upon during the event (e.g. extra beverages, extra service hours etc), the representative of Jahh Catering OÜ will issue the final and corrected Quote within 3 (three) working days after the event in a written form. Recalculation does not include opened bottles of beverages. The Customer has an obligation to return the rented inventory fully. The Customer is obliged to compensate broken or lost inventory if the breakage or loss has been conducted by the Customer or a person related to the Customer, according to Jahh Catering OÜ ́s current inventory price list.
9. After fulfilling the ordered service for the Customer, the representative of Jahh Catering OÜ will issue the final invoice according to the corrected Quote, where the pre-payment sum has been deducted from.
10. The Customer has the right to issue all complaints to Jahh Catering OÜ ́s representative in written form within 3 (three) working days after the event. Jahh Catering OÜ is not obliged to process any latter complaints.